KB

rammed

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
I know I am early with this post, but I wanted to celebrate Korey Billbury's one season as a Ram. What a joy he has been to watch and cheer for. He was an amazing pick-up for this program and other than J. Skeen, I am hard pressed to think of another short-timer who has contributed more to our program. (and who cannot be excited about his passion about being a Ram). Love your game and effort Korey!

DNB

Top Member
Dec 6, 2013
I know I am early with this post, but I wanted to celebrate Korey Billbury's one season as a Ram. What a joy he has been to watch and cheer for. He was an amazing pick-up for this program and other than J. Skeen, I am hard pressed to think of another short-timer who has contributed more to our program. (and who cannot be excited about his passion about being a Ram). Love your game and effort Korey!
Really your post says it all. Need to just get a ton of likes for this!

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
Agreed. Wish we had him for more than one year.

As for the greatest Ram short timers, how about that Chris Cheeks.

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
True but he was a traditional two-year JUCO transfer. If we are going to talk about that, how about Bernard Hopkins?
I only mentioned Cheeks because you mentioned Skeen, who we were also lucky enough to have for two seasons.

As far as one year guys, so far we're one for two.

May 19, 2015
Though you are only here for one year, you have become a member of the Ram Family of thousands who have enjoyed watching you bring your talent, leadership and brotherhood to The Team. All of us are ever so grateful you came to VCU! We love you Killbury!

DNB

Top Member
Dec 6, 2013
Just bumping this thread back up to the top. Really would be a good idea to post a thank you thread for KB and Melvin for senior night.

MidPen Ram

Top Member
Jan 15, 2013
Seriously have enjoyed everything Korey has done for us this year. He came in for his final season and became an integral part of this team. Such a disappointment we have to say goodbye after just one season. Now, let's get him an NCAA tournament - he never got to go in his 3 years at ORU. Time for him to go dancing!