Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Meh...2020 has not been a good year for "polling", consider me unimpressed and dubious.....
we could be 8th, 5th, 2nd, 4th...I'm just glad we're gonna see some games!!

Reactions: Ramlove81

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
Get to play the spoiler...at worst we will put two bad losses on those mouth breathers over in Henrico
pressure is on ur to be good for the first time in the history of their program...let’s see how those marshmallows handle it
first time in the history of basketball that they have been picked to finish first...incredible...can 2020 get anymore phucked up

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Get to play the spoiler...at worst we will put two bad losses on those mouth breathers over in Henrico
pressure is on ur to be good for the first time in the history of their program...let’s see how those marshmallows handle it
first time in the history of basketball that they have been picked to finish first...incredible...can 2020 get anymore phucked up

I'm hoping Chris Mooney lives up to his reputation this year.

Reactions: mike7842 and Newboy

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
They probably would have set attendance and sellout records, they would have had a chance to play in front of a full house. Sad for the student athletes.

Reactions: Ramlove81

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
They probably would have set attendance and sellout records, they would have had a chance to play in front of a full house. Sad for the student athletes.
Or they could be typical ur...lose games they shouldn’t and start giving away pizza and 5 dollar tickets to games so they can half fill their downsized arena

• Sad
Reactions: SpiderRAM
Mar 2, 2014
Crap FUR isn't too far from me. Since they will only draw 10 or less to games maybe I can still see some live basketball.

• Haha
Reactions: DisplacedRam

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Well, this we know-if math is involved, we’ll win!

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2009
Crap FUR isn't too far from me. Since they will only draw 10 or less to games maybe I can still see some live basketball.
Yeah but Lyme and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever are kind of scary too!

-----------------
GO RAMS!
Beat 49ers!!

Reactions: mrgeode