KeShawn Curry fan club

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
I love when KeyShawn is on the floor man. He reminds me of Rob Brandenberg but even faster and more athletic.

I feel like we haven’t had a guy go from mid court to the basket with the ball in his hands as quick as Curry.
When he gets the ball in the open court you get that feeling that the defender's not going to know what hit him. He blows by people like nothing.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
I love when KeyShawn is on the floor man. He reminds me of Rob Brandenberg but even faster and more athletic.

I feel like we haven’t had a guy go from mid court to the basket with the ball in his hands as quick as Curry.
No not Rob. Yes we most certainly have. Fwiw, Jenkins can get to the hoop as fast or faster and is more explosive. He'll be fine he needs work and has a bit of tunnel vision which is why he sits behind the guys who start.

I think later in the season or next year he will blossom.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Curry has to be the frontrunner for the most improved player award (if there is one), because his performance this year has been stellar. He still gets fairly limited minutes, but he's been making them count.

Reactions: RamBo

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
I swear it, dude is just about ALWAYS 2 steps in front of whoever he's blocking, scoring on. He's hard to stop.
Not only that.... but with little hesitation he grabs the ball after the block & goes from one end of the court to the other.... to what I'm pretty sure was a no look alley oop pass to Corey.... and a perfect one at that.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2009
He might be as fast as Rob "SuperMan" Brandenburg, and that would be saying something! After that dime, we know he has super abilities!!

May 1, 2009
I'm certainly a fan. The kid is really rising to the occasion. He will need to work on his 3 point shooting over the summer but he has hit a few lately. It will also be interesting to see how he plays as more scouting reports put him up as more of a threat and teams put more pressure on him. But the kid is a player. Very glad he stuck it out on the bench last year. He is going to only get stronger..and he is only a sophomore!

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2