Lady Rams

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
A great season for our lady rams. They did move the program higher, 23 wins... awesome work
GW was tough and solid. I see post season on the horizon for our Lady Rams. Great season.
put up a heck of a fight against GW! Just didn't have the size to attack the rim against jones & Washington.

Great season indeed.... But we are not done yet. And I made sure I told that to every player & coach I saw after the game.

We will be in the post season... Likely the WNIT, maybe the NCAAW tourney if we're lucky (happened in 09 under similar circumstances).

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Still waiting for them to announce the time of the game.... but we need to get people to Pack the Stu for this game!

Last thing I want is a bunch of UVA fans packing our arena

Finance Ram 10

Top Member
Jan 11, 2013
I'm over the women being called "Lady Rams." We don't call the men "Dude Rams." We all Rams.
I want to agree....but when you're on the men's basketball side of the forums it's key to add a qualifier when not talking about the men's team. I totally think Dude Rams should be the way the men's team is referred to on the women's basketball section of the forum.

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

TexasRAM

Top Member
Dec 1, 2010
I want to agree....but when you're on the men's basketball side of the forums it's key to add a qualifier when not talking about the men's team. I totally think Dude Rams should be the way the men's team is referred to on the women's basketball section of the forum.
Ok, this might be a little out there but how about "VCU Women's Basketball" or just "Women's Basketball."

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Looks like the Commonwealth Room will be open from 6-7 for the WNIT game....

WNIT - VCU vs. Virginia
Event Date: Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Facility: Stuart C. Siegel Center

All fans who purchase tickets in advance will be eligible for hospitality.
Commonwealth Room Pre-game:
Open from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. There will be complimentary pizza (while supplies last), complimentary water & soft drinks, and a cash bar.
Board of Visitors Room Halftime:
Open during halftime break. There will be complimentary water & soft drinks, complimentary popcorn and a cash bar.

Tickets: Adults: $10, Kids (3-17): $5, Students: Free

I just asked VCU Athletics about whether the All Sports Passes work for this or not.... I will let you all know once I hear back

A_Med

Top Member
Insider
Mar 11, 2013
[QUOTE="
I just asked VCU Athletics about whether the All Sports Passes work for this or not.... I will let you all know once I hear back[/QUOTE]

All Sports Passes are not valid tonight. You have to buy a ticket. Per the Ticket office.

Reactions: RowdyPkunk