Larry Sanders advocates for pot after ban

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Do they still make TokeMasters?

Don't know...haven't seen one in years. They probably make something similar that sells in Colorado. Who knows. Haven't imbibed in almost 20 years....darn, now I'm depressed....LOL

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Don't know...haven't seen one in years. They probably make something similar that sells in Colorado. Who knows. Haven't imbibed in almost 20 years....darn, now I'm depressed....LOL
The Dude abides!
tumblr_kt9w64aqBB1qzvqipo1_500.gif

The Dude also had to make it in here.....

I'm sure the police in Wisconsin have a lot more to worry about than if Larry Sanders smokes weed. As I said LS has issues he needs to figure out, but of all the things that LS has done wrong (

Was it "Under the Sun" on Harrison St. and "Bohannon's Record's" our local head shops back in the day?

rammad90

Elite Member
I agree with Larry about the legalization of marijuana. This doesn't take away from the fact that Larry has turned into one of the single biggest dumbasses in the nba, and that is saying a lot.

Get your sh!t together, man.

Man you said it the best.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Bohannon's :o:D
Haaaaa! On the way home make sure to stop by Don's Hot Nuts for some munchies.

buckwheat

Elite Member
Could you even imagine the force that Larry Sanders would have brought down on Mitch Kramer with a paddle?

I'd bet he doesn't. No agent would allow an NBA team would put such a clause in a players contract. There may be a clause about substance abuse violations but even then I'd bet its boiler plate and doesn't rise to the level of being kicked off the team. The use is too rampant. I read an article quoting numbers of 80%.

I wasn't just talk'n 'bout toke'n z ganja...

Apparently this is in every NBA player contract, although in a brief search I could not find one instance where it was ever successfully invoked.

The Team may terminate this Contract upon written notice to the Player if the Player shall at any time, fail, refuse, or neglect to conform his personal conduct to standards of good citizenship, good moral character (defined here to mean not engaging in acts of moral turpitude, whether or not such acts would constitute a crime), and good sportsmanship, to keep himself in first class physical condition, or to obey the Team�s training rules.

There is also the NBA substance abuse policy which is what his current suspension comes under that could lead to a 2 year ban from the NBA and could become permanent.

I had many a mobile munchies when I was munchin' back in the day.

anywhere that plays reggae and serves bean dishes with cream cheese is OK with me

rammad90

Elite Member
I wasn't just talk'n 'bout toke'n z ganja...

Apparently this is in every NBA player contract, although in a brief search I could not find one instance where it was ever successfully invoked.

There is also the NBA substance abuse policy which is what his current suspension comes under that could lead to a 2 year ban from the NBA and could become permanent.

That clause is so vague as to render itself useless.