Recruiting Lavar Batts

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
you don't get them - you have to search and identify them independent of their obvious talents
I don't think I inferred that it happened by accident. I know you have to find them, that's pretty obvious.

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Is this news? Don't get me wrong, I think he's the biggest pickup for us for many years, but this is not news. There was zero chance he wasn't going to sign the paper. I think there is a thread about this somewhere on the buried pages.

Ram20ROB

Top Member
Nov 12, 2014
Is this news? Don't get me wrong, I think he's the biggest pickup for us for many years, but this is not news. There was zero chance he wasn't going to sign the paper. I think there is a thread about this somewhere on the buried pages.
We're celebrating milestones in the process to get these fantastic gentlemen on campus and looking forward to them becoming significant members of the team. It also brought a smile to my face to see how excited the entire family is, as well as his teammates. I thank all of the posters above for sharing the pics; glad we didn't leave this "somewhere on the buried pages".