Let's do a group bracket challenge

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
Bored in my hotel room and got the idea to throw together a bracket challenge group for members of the board. No buy-in or cash prize or anything just bragging rights. Will only allow one bracket in there per person and it would probably be helpful if your bracket name included or referenced your Ram Nation username somehow if you'd like. Also, if you didn't pick VCU to win their first round game you are automatically disqualified 😉

Join here:

and the password is "bizzy"

Reactions: WI.Ram10

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
Joining now.
giphy.gif

Reactions: WI.Ram10

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
we are up to nearly 20 entries which is awesome! it will be open to join up until 12:15pm tomorrow when the Hokies of Blacksburg tip off the tournament against Florida so there's still time to dive right in if you'd like to prove your MBB expertise ✌️

Feb 12, 2021
Bored in my hotel room and got the idea to throw together a bracket challenge group for members of the board. No buy-in or cash prize or anything just bragging rights. Will only allow one bracket in there per person and it would probably be helpful if your bracket name included or referenced your Ram Nation username somehow if you'd like. Also, if you didn't pick VCU to win their first round game you are automatically disqualified 😉

Join here:

and the password is "bizzy"
Thank you, sir but I am technology challenged (actually, downright stupid) and was unsuccessful in playing. I 'm probably 2 late as it is if you are counting the play-in games today. GO RAMS!!

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
Thank you, sir but I am technology challenged (actually, downright stupid) and was unsuccessful in playing. I 'm probably 2 late as it is if you are counting the play-in games today. GO RAMS!!
no it's not too late, it doesn't lock until the first round games begin since they don't require you to pick the winners of the play in games anyway.