Let's do a group bracket challenge

Feb 12, 2021
Bored in my hotel room and got the idea to throw together a bracket challenge group for members of the board. No buy-in or cash prize or anything just bragging rights. Will only allow one bracket in there per person and it would probably be helpful if your bracket name included or referenced your Ram Nation username somehow if you'd like. Also, if you didn't pick VCU to win their first round game you are automatically disqualified 😉

Join here:

and the password is "bizzy"
Well... I gave it the old college try and wound up filling out a bracket but not sure if it made the group. Thanks again for setting this up for us.

Reactions: DisplacedRam

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
Well... I gave it the old college try and wound up filling out a bracket but not sure if it made the group. Thanks again for setting this up for us.

if you can tell me the name of your bracket I can tell you if I see it in the group or not 👍

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
You are too kind. I'm still learning computer operations. Thanks 4 your patience. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks. *Wichita almost with a buzzer beater 2night. Madness lives (hopefully not in our disfavor!).
Hey, good on you for learning!

Feb 12, 2021
Hey, good on you for learning!
Thanks. I wanted to check my picks (didn't make a copy) and inadvertently wound up creating a new (albeit incomplete) bracket. This is like computer science 101 for you I'm sure but I wanted to delete my "2nd" selection. Hate to be a pain.