League Loyola-Chicago to join the A-10 in July 2022

VCURAMIT

Elite Member
People think this board has a lot of old farts? Hang out over here for a bit.

There has always been quite a few very passionate old-timers in those parts, who loved that team during the many, many bad years. But yeah, might not be too savvy with other conferences and what not. Very nice folks though.
Some of the takes over there are pretty yikes-worthy to be honest. Talking about having hopes that the MVC could poach A10 teams amongst other things, in what world was that ever a realistic possibility? Definitely some folks showing their age that need to update their outlook on the current landscape in college basketball, no offense to them.

Newboy

Elite Member
Insider
Oakland with a big win over Toledo last night.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
I'm sure some nice UR fan will knit her a nice red sweater vest.

Last edited:

fmrick

Elite Member
Insider
Don't know if there has been much conversation here about who the next team to join the A-10 will be (don't have time to read the entire thread, but I'll just say it here, and you can mark this post-

DRAKE.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
Don't know if there has been much conversation here about who the next team to join the A-10 will be (don't have time to read the entire thread, but I'll just say it here, and you can mark this post-

DRAKE.
Yuck, UR level snobbery with Midwest passive aggressiveness, no thanks.

Newboy

Elite Member
Insider

DRAKE.
Iowa? Better off with Oakland in the Detroit market. better yet, Wichita State.

fmrick

Elite Member
Insider
Iowa? Better off with Oakland in the Detroit market. better yet, Wichita State.

I did not say it was better or better for us. I just said it was going to happen.