Top Member
May 1, 2009
What??!!!!! not sure if serious...
k8zW5.gif

Reactions: duncanlamb

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Not sure whether or not this has been cleared up but we saw a mountain masquerading as a man in front our cart today saying hello, with Mel, who was NOT AT ALL on crutches, and BOTH of them looked ready to eat a dozen or so UVA players.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2012
I think he might have hurt himself in the SFA game. It may be why he got no minutes in the 2nd half of the game.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
He walked past us 2 days before the OP was posted on this thread, no crutches that day, either. We see him about every other day. Kat's saying I should write too, about 6 of us watched him walk past and were all remarking on the size of this man's calves. Seriously, coming from a former gym instructor and diet creator here, some guys will spend hours upon hours "in the gym" working on that body, and genetics will prohibit those calves from ever being capable of surpassing a certain size, where mass is concerned. LOL, he has NO issue with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: J. H.
Dec 21, 2013
It must have been a temporary thing because I definitely saw him on crutches in the Commons on Tuesday last week, but by Thursday he was walking again when I saw him with the team. I spend a lot of time in the Commons because I have all 5 of my classes on Tuesday and Thursday, so I see the team a lot. Mobile can vouch for me too haha, he was the one who convinced me to join and start posting...

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
It must have been a temporary thing because I definitely saw him on crutches in the Commons on Tuesday last week, but by Thursday he was walking again when I saw him with the team. I spend a lot of time in the Commons because I have all 5 of my classes on Tuesday and Thursday, so I see the team a lot. Mobile can vouch for me too haha, he was the one who convinced me to join and start posting...

Going back and forth between being a mountain and being a man sometimes requires crutches to help ease the transition.