Malik Crowfield DESERVES his own thread

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
TV broadcast said he broke a bone in his hand. Out 2 to 4 weeks.
If he broke a bone in his hand, you would think his hand would be in a cast vs. his entire arm in a sling. Looked more like a shoulder to elbow injury vs. a hand injury.

VCU Heel

Top Member
Aug 7, 2012
If he broke a bone in his hand, you would think his hand would be in a cast vs. his entire arm in a sling. Looked more like a shoulder to elbow injury vs. a hand injury.
It depends on if he’s had recent surgery and/or a nerve block. But we often tell people with hand or wrist surgeries to keep using the sling in public because it helps keep people from bumping into your injured arm.

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
We need a healthy Crowfield in a bad way. My gut tells me he will be a difference making when he gets back. His time is now. Get well soon Malik...we need you.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Williams is out with a fractured finger. Evans out with a concussion and the flu.

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Williams is out with a fractured finger. Evans out with a concussion and the flu.
Guess the keys to the car are in Bones hands. I think he's ready and has the green light. He's going to have to play 25 minutes minimum today. Let's see what happens. I'm excited.

Last edited:
Reactions: 757RamFan

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Did the finger and concussion happen in the Dayton game?
I think so. In the second half, landers and Evan's collided going for a lose ball and Evan's head, neck and back went crashing into the.bottom of the scorer's table. He looked shaken up getting up.