rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Mac McClung. Rammed90 can't get names right to save his life.
Actually Tampa Kap and you are both correct. The two Mc's had me confused. The McCullar kid probably had just mad a play as I was typing. Confluence between Covid isolation, IPA's, auto correct, and really not giving a shix.

But yeah I referring to was McClung.

In any event, MSS is looking better most likely finding his role and settling in. The Tech players seem to like and respect him. MSS is a prep guy as such he is older than most college players. Much like Corey, I am no sure if he would want to come back for another year. Not sure if another year helps his NBA possibilities.

Who know's maybe he values that free education and Masters potential.

Last edited:

KentuckyRam

Insider
Jul 16, 2009
I watched the last 8 minutes of the game. Baylor hit 3 3-pointers, all made by the guy MSS was guarding. Then, like me MSS, watched the last 4 minutes. In all fairness, he did set some nice screens at the top of the key which noone used.
Jared Butler, a guard, hit two of them and was 0 for 11 before that. Coach probably put MSS on him since he was cold. It was MSS of old early on as he fumbled two layup passes under the basket. Free throw form has improved but the results were the same 2 for 4. 11 rebounds. Texas tech played hard but their shooters did not show up.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Why does MSS live rent-free in some of your heads ?
For me it isnt about living rent free in my head. He is a graduate of VCU, he played 3 solid years, he performed at a high level, and I liked his game. For me I want him to succeed as such I follow his progress. Just as I follow Sean, Maye, and anyone else out there who are former Rams.

I dont hate on the transfers, IMO if you are unhappy leave make yourself happy. I'll root for your success.

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
For me it isnt about living rent free in my head. He is a graduate of VCU, he played 3 solid years, he performed at a high level, and I liked his game. For me I want him to succeed as such I follow his progress. Just as I follow Sean, Maye, and anyone else out there who are former Rams.

I dont hate on the transfers, IMO if you are unhappy leave make yourself happy. I'll root for your success.
Yeah, not real happy he left, but it was his choice, and I want him to succeed as a VCU grad.

• Love
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

theyaintwantit

Top Member
Dec 22, 2009

I'll root for his success too, but MSS should be discussed in the Former Players And Recruits thread because that's what he is. We've had plenty of players transfer or decommitt from VCU, but I don't recall any having their own thread a year after leaving.

Troy Daniels, Mo Alie-Cox, and Brandon Rozzell pro success are ALL discussed in the Former Rams In The Pros thread too.

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
This thread at the top of the forums all season is an embarrassment to VCU. We have 13 guys giving blood, sweat, and tears for this school this season. Continuing to focus on a guy that decided VCU wasn't good enough is a slap in the face to the guys scrapping for us in the middle of a pandemic.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
This thread at the top of the forums all season is an embarrassment to VCU. We have 13 guys giving blood, sweat, and tears for this school this season. Continuing to focus on a guy that decided VCU wasn't good enough is a slap in the face to the guys scrapping for us in the middle of a pandemic.
Well, it had slipped to page two but I knew it would pop back up. For some reason people love to bump threads like this. I agree with you and maybe @MattRock can retire it.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I'm guessing since this thread got bumped TTU must have lost a game.
I was thinking that it would get bumped after they beat Texas. Better late than never :lol:

I have been watching UCF struggle but I never thought about looking for Sean's old thread. Sheesh

By the way, Santos-Silva is not struggling. They are moving toward a 2 seed.