Huh? He is just lending his name and likeness to companies. It is not like he is boxing up merchandise and taking it to FedEx to fulfill orders. I guess his Cameos could be too much if I decide to have him personally give me a 5 am wake up call every morning.
I had a MRI done by orthoVA for my injured wrist. They should sponsor my golf clubs for contributing to their business by injuring me.

Huh? He is just lending his name and likeness to companies. It is not like he is boxing up merchandise and taking it to FedEx to fulfill orders. I guess his Cameos could be too much if I decide to have him personally give me a 5 am wake up call every morning.
"Rise and shine!
This is MMS, and I hate sleeping late like my family hates VCU!
So get out of bed, and remember you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, and that goes double from the foul line."

Havoc City

Elite Member
"Rise and shine!
This is MMS, and I hate sleeping late like my family hates VCU!
So get out of bed, and remember you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, and that goes double from the foul line."

Attachments

• bored-icegif-6.gif
    bored-icegif-6.gif
    193.4 KB · Views: 4

rammad90

Elite Member
But would he have been legendary at VCU?
It depends on if his teams were any good. He clearly beats out Corey and Levi in the front court.

Could he have adjusted to Bones being the Alpha? Doing so at TT isnt the same as doing so at VCU when he was close and actually held that title when Evan's body broke down.

On paper it looks as if he helps and maybe make First Team All A10 or at least 2nd team. Legendary maybe not but very good and important.

As to most foamier players, very few are legendary Kendrick wins or not gets the nod because he was/and remains head and shoulders better and more athletic than anyone we've ever had. Maynor is well Maynor. Larry isnt legendary good but not legendary.

At the end of the day, MSS made the decision he felt best and we have moved on. At least some of us have. I wish the young man the best and hope he realizes his dreams. Life is way to short and time to precious to waste it on hate.

Last edited:

VCU94MCV98

Elite Member
Won't this be his 7th or 8th season of basketball? Will he have his Phd when he's done?

Word on the street is that Mooney has made him a priority transfer target for next year. He has a three year plan for MSS that is guaranteed to land him in the Latvian B-League if all goes according to plan.