duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
It depends on if his teams were any good. He clearly beats out Corey and Levi in the front court.
The most important thing to point out is that MSS ft shooting remained abysmal (57%) and cost TT at least a couple games down the streatch meanwhile stockard and corey kept it respectable at 64.9 % and 76.2% a piece.

This is the right approach. Not sure why we still have so many people piling on a kid who worked his a$$ off for this program.
People are always mad when they are the one broken up with. I guess it just sticks with them much longer than I would expect. This thread is typically how I know MSS had a bad game as it will shoot up to the top of the board and then people will regurgitate the same stale insults.

Ramdog

Elite Member
I looked at Mobley's bio on the UCF 21-22 roster today. It's bad when they list highlights for a redshirt Senior like scored 3 points and had 2 rebounds in 19 minutes against North Florida.
One the greatest passers in VCU history...read that on this site so it must be true

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
Serious question

Is there anyone on this years (or lasts years) team that you would want replaced with MSS or Mobley? Yea, I didn't think so
They did their thing here until they didn't and Coach Rhoades went out and, frankly, got the right kind of guys here to play our particular brand of ball.

I think all the continued butt-hurt-ness stems from 2 things
1) Both guys had family members that were loud, obnoxious, and rude
2) Classic "low hanging fruit" message board scenario...easy laugh, easy digs, yadda yadda yadda

Everyone breath and let's let this thread go.....it's ok....It's her time to go....

Newboy

Elite Member
Serious question

Is there anyone on this years (or lasts years) team that you would want replaced with MSS or Mobley? Yea, I didn't think so
They did their thing here until they didn't and Coach Rhoades went out and, frankly, got the right kind of guys here to play our particular brand of ball.

I think all the continued butt-hurt-ness stems from 2 things
1) Both guys had family members that were loud, obnoxious, and rude
2) Classic "low hanging fruit" message board scenario...easy laugh, easy digs, yadda yadda yadda

Everyone breath and let's let this thread go.....it's ok....It's her time to go....
Nope

I thank both players for their time at VCU and helping the program. It was a blessing in disguise when they transferred. Coach Rhoades got to recruit and replaced them with a VCU type of player. Their success, as players, at VCU has not transferred to their new schools.

Ramdog

Elite Member
I thank both players for their time at VCU and helping the program. It was a blessing in disguise when they transferred. Coach Rhoades got to recruit and replaced them with a VCU type of player. Their success, as players, at VCU has not transferred to their new schools.
Mobley's has...has about the same stat line