AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Huh??? I admit DB was good on inside info. But he was wrong on this and it was a significant miss. How does his credibility (or anyone's credibility) not take a hit for calling this wrong?
Now your credibility takes a hit for attempting to defend his miss.
Ha! The contract writers were blindsided but that is water under the bridge.

rammad90

Elite Member
There was a whole phase where we had a lot of "insiders" jumping in to remind us casual users that they were getting the inside scoop. I am glad that for the most part went away.
Ed put the brakes on that. Norwood and crew were more inclusive.

Ramdog

Elite Member
Dude's a Ram regardless of what has been said or done. You cannot undue the degree (well you can but its a very rare occasion). He is forever linked to us and we him.

So we just need to stop the hate and support the guy.
Is that a bylaw or some kind of rule?

Havoc City

Elite Member
Good on Ed. Granted, I don't care if they give out that info. It just got tiresome when people would come to this board and flaunt they knew information about a topic but couldn't let anyone in on it.
Yeah, but you only know the half of it.

/looks for sarcasm emoji

//ducks for cover

PhantomRam

Elite Member
Good on Ed. Granted, I don't care if they give out that info. It just got tiresome when people would come to this board and flaunt they knew information about a topic but couldn't let anyone in on it.
And they were self-proclaimed VCU Gods on these boards at one time.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
Here's my take on MSS and other VCU transfers. Do you think MSS still roots for VCU? With what was said during his departure, I seriously doubt it. There is absolutely nothing I owe any ex VCU player that does not still show some love for VCU.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Here's my take on MSS and other VCU transfers. Do you think MSS still roots for VCU? With what was said during his departure, I seriously doubt it. There is absolutely nothing I owe any ex VCU player that does not still show some love for VCU.
I do not have an answer for that but my guess is that he does. He has a degree from VCU.

VCU74

Elite Member
Well…. I have no idea either. I’d be a *little surprised if this is the only pic he has with his father.

I don’t remember what it was while he was at TT but I don’t think it was this one?

14505469-6225-435B-986B-859C67B0ABAE.jpeg