VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
True that. Buy weren’t most of his turnovers from trying to dribble and/or drive? Would have preferred he kick back outside to a guard if he didn’t already have good position on the block.
He went to the Hamdy school of post play/team work.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Impressive trailer. 5,000 seat student section... That's big. Nice little backhanded slap across the VCU face there Mr. Silva Sr.
Not sure what to think of the entire thing. Something good to be said for a person who gets what they want and remain humble about it. The Silvas are not acting that way. Someone got hurt in some way and it is coming across as childish. VCU fans and the program supported Marcus and it seems like they are at the point where they want to burn it all to the ground. No biggie in my eyes. Even if he stayed I probably would not talk all that much abut him two years from now. He will hopefully be a role player with 7 and 7 there iin Lubbock. By the way, a large crowd in Lubbock Texas is like going to a show in San Quentin. Not much else to do.

SwiftyClown

Top Member
Nov 19, 2011
El Paso.... I'll pass-o for d*mn sure......
My father had a choice between Fort Bliss in El Paso or Fort Lee. Thankfully he chose Fort Lee. I was never a fan of mexican food.

I used to live in Lawton in southern Oklahoma in an area referred to as Texoma. I loved it there and still have friends there that I got back in touch with thanks to Facebook. Military brat life...

SwiftyClown

Top Member
Nov 19, 2011
If he truly wanted to work on the skills that were listed he needed to transfer ...ain’t no way in helll Mike was going to let him dribble...holy crap ..talk about racking up the turnovers

I read somewhere that TT has a great dribbling facility ;)
By the time you reach college as a basketball player you should be able to dribble already lolwtf.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I liked the guy. I supported him and would have supported him in the future. He has acted callously the last couple of days. Is it because our coaches told him to kick rocks? Maybe but even if they did it is no reason to throw good people under the bus after you get what you want. It gives me a bad taste. Like many here I thought this move was good for both sides. He can be happy with a new system and adventure while VCU can move on with young players. Yet there has to be drama on social media so now when his name is mentioned I will say, who?

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
I'm just glad to have a real, actually athletic PF back on our roster now. I miss the Reddics (before the fadeaways), Tillmans, and Skeens of the world. I will take the athletic shot blocking 7 footer who can shoot from beyond 5 feet as well. They both obviously wanna be here. Plenty more playing time for Ward now, too. Thanks MSS! Let's go!

Last edited:

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I'm just glad to have a real, actually athletic PF back on our roster now. I miss the Reddics (before the fadeaways), Tillmans, and Skeens of the world. I will take the athletic shot blocking 7 footer as well. They both obviously wanna be here. Plenty more playing time for Ward now, too. Thanks MSS! Let's go!
After Silva's freshman year he reminded me of The Thing. Hands of Stone.