LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
@L72boy well normally the crew doesn't include the captain, so I take it as the crew is the team only, mostly the team's chemistry.

Last year, Mobley announced his transfer at the beginning of April. I know this is a very exceptional year, but not having any other transfers announced besides MSS at this point is a good sign, but I still wouldn't be surprised if there's another.

Last edited:

buckwheat

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Can’t even believe this guy’s father would criticize in that manner. Just....wow.

I remember reading about Santos-Silva on this very website. People talking him up while he was still merely a project. Folks jumping the gun and talking about his potential before most of us had ever even heard of him, let alone the rest of the country knowing about him. People HERE did that. VCU fans did that. Unconditional support from the get-go.

The positives about how VCU and their fans have helped and supported this kid far, FAR outweigh a few negative comments.

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
Can’t even believe this guy’s father would criticize in that manner. Just....wow.

I remember reading about Santos-Silva on this very website. People talking him up while he was still merely a project. Folks jumping the gun and talking about his potential before most of us had ever even heard of him, let alone the rest of the country knowing about him. People HERE did that. VCU fans did that. Unconditional support from the get-go.

The positives about how VCU and their fans have helped and supported this kid far, FAR outweigh a few negative comments.
There you go again bringing up facts. Lol

Apr 20, 2009
@L72boy well normally the crew doesn't include the captain, so I take it as the crew is the team only, mostly the team's chemistry.

Last year, Mobley announced his transfer at the beginning of April. I know this is a very exceptional year, but not having any other transfers announced besides MSS at this point is a good sign, but I still wouldn't be surprised if there's another.
I wonder who was the cancer on the team