Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
So you dont celebrate Troy, and Treveon's success? How about Bri? If MSS is a graduate and he makes it to the next level is he not to be celebrated?
did Tre or Troy or Bri do anything to hurt the program? Not sure why you can’t understand the difference.

the good thing is not many will be following the Greek league where MSS will fade to obscurity

Reactions: RamStrut

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
A lot of yall in here need to pull up your pants or something, gdamn. A visit to this site is a sad thing. Arguing and all, what the f is this in here? I'm afraid that it appears I follow a different team than many "fans" in here. I follow one with a history of pulling out good things from adversity, making possible incredible things out of what appears impossible. I follow a team with an absolutely bitchin' incoming class and beastly present players who I friggin LOVE watching play together. What ever funeral yall are at, make yourself a drink or grab a beer, put your tears in there, and when you're over wallowing in armageddon or whatever y'all are doing, you're welcome to join the rest of us at the table. We're having a dinnertime discussion about the future, which in my eyes looks outstanding. I love who we have and accept what we've seen depart. Who are gone were destined to be gone and who are here are because they too see what I see. Goodfreakin-bye doubters. Hellfriggin-o to the believers.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Who remembers the last time that happened?
I dont know G it so rare it boggles the mind. In any event, MSS clearly didnt want to be here and he could have it that category as such, if he was unhappy and he leaves its all good.

rvaram

Top Member
Mar 26, 2012
So you dont celebrate Troy, and Treveon's success? How about Bri? If MSS is a graduate and he makes it to the next level is he not to be celebrated?

Fwiw, there is difference between celebrating his success and pouting/sulking/hating because he's gone. For me, and you are free to do as you please, if the guy does well I'd be happy for him. He helped us win some games the last two years and I appreciate that. He is now with the projected # 9 team and projected to be a starter.

I really like the two big guys we brought in and thank we will be fine. The last thing we needed was a guy trying to get his NBA shine on.
There's a big difference between turning pro and turning to another college team in my mind. Yes SS got his sheep skin but he still had another year of eligibility and only suited up for 3 years for us.

By celebrating it, I was mainly responding to DL's excitement over Texas Tech possibly getting the McClung kid. Like you said, time will tell (please basketball Jesus let us have a 2020 season) if it was a good move for him or not.

Reactions: RamStrut

TampaKAP

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
did Tre or Troy or Bri do anything to hurt the program? Not sure why you can’t understand the difference.
I would contend neither did MSS, if he didn’t want to be here, trying to force a square peg into a round hole would have done more harm than good.

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
I would contend neither did MSS, if he didn’t want to be here, trying to force a square peg into a round hole would have done more harm than good.
I will let the coaches decide if they wanted to put up with his prima donna attitude for the production he provided...my guess is they did.

Last edited:

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
There's a big difference between turning pro and turning to another college team in my mind. Yes SS got his sheep skin but he still had another year of eligibility and only suited up for 3 years for us.

By celebrating it, I was mainly responding to DL's excitement over Texas Tech possibly getting the McClung kid. Like you said, time will tell (please basketball Jesus let us have a 2020 season) if it was a good move for him or not.
Shoots too much, and not at a high enough percentage.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Marcus didnt hurt the program. His uncle said some things people didnt like, that is it.

So what, he isnt isn't his uncle's keeper.

Reactions: Celticguy