VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
Celtic make statements I disagree with, as well as statements I think are over the line. However, he/she does have positive statements and informative statements. He/She isnt totally bashing the program, I just think he doesnt like Mike very much and the way Mike runs the program.

Celtic is entitled to his/her opinion same as anyone else. Not being a jerk, but seriously just ignore. We should embrace and respect all posters who are giving their honest agenda free opinion. I think Celtic does that even though as I stated IMO some statements are over the line, and others I flat out disagree with.
Everyone has the right to their opinion. His tally of positive posts is a lot less then negative posts. I don't like to put posters on ignore. I don't get worked up about comments from people I don't know. My question was one of curiosity.

I wouldn't post on a site with the amount of negative content he does. It gets tedious, and is pretty lame to be honest.

Last edited:
May 4, 2012
Celtic make statements I disagree with, as well as statements I think are over the line. However, he/she does have positive statements and informative statements. He/She isnt totally bashing the program, I just think he doesnt like Mike very much and the way Mike runs the program.

Celtic is entitled to his/her opinion same as anyone else. Not being a jerk, but seriously just ignore. We should embrace and respect all posters who are giving their honest agenda free opinion. I think Celtic does that even though as I stated IMO some statements are over the line, and others I flat out disagree with.
Righto.
I dont expect everyone to agree, thats the nature of discussion.
You are correct, not pleased with the current coach as i have been with previous ones. I dont think anyone here can claim to be wild about all of them.
But i do think all of us want the best for our team.

Reactions: DNB and rammad90
Jul 14, 2011

Good point here. Also even if he/she was a troll, people continue to egg him/her on. It seems like every post he/she makes is followed by 4 or 5 that aren’t talking about the content of the post but the character of the poster. This is what trolls feed off. You don’t like what the poster is saying, ignore or refute with evidence. It helps no one to continuously question their fandom as it shows they are genuinely getting to you and just welcomes more posts from the person that you don’t want to hear from.

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Kind of ironic and sad how there is another thread addressing the need to have an honest discussion/conversation, yet it is continually "open season" for posters on these boards to take personal shots at Celticguy. I guess having hatred for someone you disagree with is selectively ok. :roll: #walkthetalk

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
Kind of ironic and sad how there is another thread addressing the need to have an honest discussion/conversation, yet it is continually "open season" for posters on these boards to take personal shots at Celticguy. I guess having hatred for someone you disagree with is selectively ok. :roll: #walkthetalk
Personal shots ? I don't think anything I posted was a personal shot. It gets old hearing the same line of schtick from a guy who said we were playing Tillman too much.

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Personal shots ? I don't think anything I posted was a personal shot. It gets old hearing the same line of schtick from a guy who said we were playing Tillman too much.
Then put him on "ignore". He's not a troll based on the length of time he has been posting and is entitled to his opinion, even if most don't agree.

And FYI, my post was to posters in general that continually take personal shots at the guy.

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
Then put him on "ignore". He's not a troll based on the length of time he has been posting and is entitled to his opinion, even if most don't agree.

And FYI, my post was to posters in general that continually take personal shots at the guy.
Not gonna do it. And if he continues to post the trite BS he does I'm gonna call him out on it.

Reactions: rammed and Ramdog
May 4, 2012
Good point here. Also even if he/she was a troll, people continue to egg him/her on. It seems like every post he/she makes is followed by 4 or 5 that aren’t talking about the content of the post but the character of the poster. This is what trolls feed off. You don’t like what the poster is saying, ignore or refute with evidence. It helps no one to continuously question their fandom as it shows they are genuinely getting to you and just welcomes more posts from the person that you don’t want to hear from.
He.
The funny part is that the thing the haters hate me for was a serious case of poor reading comprehension. Everything since is kneejerk triggering.

May 4, 2012
The world has always been ruled by bias because its the easiest way to rally your pack. Doesnt require logic or reason, just hate.
Haters gonna hate.

May 4, 2012
Dropping science like Galileo dropped the orange.
Galileo's championing of heliocentrism and Copernicanism was controversial during his lifetime, when most subscribed to geocentric models such as the Tychonic system.[9] He met with opposition from astronomers, who doubted heliocentrism because of the absence of an observed stellar parallax.[9] The matter was investigated by the Roman Inquisition in 1615, which concluded that heliocentrism was "foolish and absurd in philosophy, and formally heretical since it explicitly contradicts in many places the sense of Holy Scripture".[9][10][11]