Players Marcus Santos-Silva

Mar 1, 2015
It ain't the size of the dog in a fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog
He’s pretty hefty.

Also instincts, anticipating and timing the ball coming off the rim. He does it. Great hands, never loses rebounds after his mitts get in the ball. He has a mentality that every rebound belongs to him. He may lead the country. Read he was maybe the best rebounder in his high school class, I guess it isn’t a surprise.

Reactions: mrgeode

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
He’s pretty hefty.

Also instincts, anticipating and timing the ball coming off the rim. He does it. Great hands, never loses rebounds after his mitts get in the ball. He has a mentality that every rebound belongs to him. He may lead the country. Read he was maybe the best rebounder in his high school class, I guess it isn’t a surprise.
Yeah, he's not small by any means, nor is he exactly easy to push around. So much of rebounding is effort and his is second to none. Combine that with great hands and instinct like you said ... I really like Hasahn French, but we ended up with the better end of that deal.

Reactions: Valley drop step

dbt

Top Member
Jun 22, 2016
I have my kids (7 and 6 y.o.) chanting "Say It To Me SANTOS.....Heigh-Ho, HEIGH-HO, HEIGH-HO!!" when Santos-Silva does something awesome.

The Peppas playing a few seconds and then the crowd saying Heigh-Ho, HEIGH-HO, HEIGH-HO!! would be nuts!