Players Marcus Santos-Silva

Dec 5, 2013
Should I be happy or mildly concerned that MSS is our leading scorer
🤷‍♂️

Considering he's usually touching the ball while right under or close to the basket I would hope it's a good thing when centers have a lot of points. I think the only reason Mo didn't was because he frequently blocked off half the court with his 15 foot wingspan for guards to get layups in a giant lane haha

I think these last two games messed up the averages of some people, as well. Especially ME.

IV should get going soon, even if it's just a tad more, and same with DJ. Simms is starting to make good shooting decisions also, though I doubt he's going to be a consistent lead scorer.

That's kind of the double edged sword I talked about in the post I made a few weeks ago... With The Army™ spreading minutes it's going to be pretty difficult for personal record-breaking stats.

Aug 7, 2012
I just hope he doesn’t let people convince him he should leave early. IMO, that would be a huge mistake unless he’s very unhappy at VCU.

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
I’ve heard twice that there are considerations of going pro. I’m skeptical that anyone would believe that would be a good option, but you never know what people are telling players.
Wow 🤯, that is even a bar conversation.

For context—Luka Doncic is 6’ 7” 240 // MSS is 6’7” 250, the comparisons stop there......

Reactions: VCU Heel