Players Marcus Santos-Silva

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
92015585_3652028978204171_8144380646127566848_o.jpg

LazyStegosaurus

Elite Member
Not going to lie, about poop my pants when I was scrolling Twitter and saw his post...thought it was a transfer post at first....

Good luck MSS!! Secure the bag big guy!

WI.Ram10

Elite Member
Hopefully keeping his eligibility means keep a return to VCU as the only alternative

Sounds like he's going to transfer. Why else would he say that he was doing this "to make a final decision"? Wish him the best, but disappointing that the situation at VCU is not to his liking. Another reason to question what is going on down there.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Sounds like he's going to transfer. Why else would he say that he was doing this "to make a final decision"? Wish him the best, but disappointing that the situation at VCU is not to his liking. Another reason to question what is going on down there.
Trust me, he isn’t transferring if he opts not to remain in the draft. His family has been telegraphing this decision for a while and it’s been nothing other than NBA or VCU.

The “final decision” is whether he opts to hire an agent and remain in the draft (and therefore forsake his remaining eligibility). He has to make that choice by a deadline.

WI.Ram10

Elite Member
Because you have to withdraw your name by a certain date to retain eligibility. Hence, make a final decision (keeping name in or withdrawing it)

Trust me, he isn’t transferring if he opts not to remain in the draft. His family has been telegraphing this decision for a while and it’s been nothing other than NBA or VCU.

The “final decision” is whether he opts to hire an agent and remain in the draft (and therefore forsake his remaining eligibility). He has to make that choice by a deadline.
Hope that you are right. It just doesn't strike me that way. He speaks as though he's gone either way.