Players Marcus Tsohonis in the transfer portal

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
Not surprised at all here. Definitely a move he had to make after playing a career-low 14.3 minutes per game and a total of 6 minutes combined his last two. Seemed like a chill guy and I enjoyed him when he was here, but definitely agree with that move for him.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
Interesting. He's going to have to sit out a year wherever he goes. Not so sure there are many schools that will use a scholarship on him next year when there are so many immediately eligible guards in the transfer portal.

These guys transferring a second time are going to find it difficult landing in a good spot because of the new transfer rules.

Orion

Elite Member
Not particularly surprised about this one. I hope he has a successful experience wherever he ends up! I for one really liked his vibe haha, but he was fairly limited in play time etc. Wish him the best, looking forward to hunting for another shooter

SteveMM

Elite Member
This isn't one that surprises me or, I would imagine, anyone. He clearly can shoot, but he never got past the level of an "off the bench for 5-10 minutes" kind of guy, and got beaten out at the #2 by a (really good) freshman. Best of luck to him.