Massive deficits

May 4, 2012
I checked the stats and you are correct. I still would go with the players, senior or not, who still have their head in the game and trying the most.
You will also see that when MSS had to sit due to his second foul was when things went south.
StLouie has bugs aplenty, we dont.
Ward will be a good player in time but he was over matched and Diuglas apparently was hurt.
And thats not blaming MSS, its hard to play when the opponent's first priority is coming after you.

Mar 2, 2014
Saw an interesting post on the FUR board. If De'Monte Buckingham wanted to come to VCU as a grad transfer next year would we take him with our last available scholarship? I say ""yes.", but only if he doesn't cramp up.

• Haha
Reactions: SpiderRAM

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
Saw an interesting post on the FUR board. If De'Monte Buckingham wanted to come to VCU as a grad transfer next year would we take him with our last available scholarship? I say ""yes.", but only if he doesn't cramp up.
He always seemed like a VCU type guy to me. Wonder how that would go over with Spider fans? Not too well, I imagine.

Mar 2, 2014
He always seemed like a VCU type guy to me. Wonder how that would go over with Spider fans? Not too well, I imagine.
That is what would make it so great, but, the fans didn't kick him off the team.

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
That is what would make it so great, but, the fans didn't kick him off the team.
I would be interested to see how they’d spin the “once a Spider, always a Spider.” I imagine he’d be viewed as a traitor, lol.

Apr 19, 2009
You will also see that when MSS had to sit due to his second foul was when things went south.
StLouie has bugs aplenty, we dont.
Ward will be a good player in time but he was over matched and Diuglas apparently was hurt.
And thats not blaming MSS, its hard to play when the opponent's first priority is coming after you.
Neither of his first two fouls were the other team coming after him. He has to play smarter to stay on the floor.

Reactions: vcu70ram