Men's Basketball Virtual Banquet

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
mbb600.jpg

Corey is a meat and potatoes guy like me.

Corey Douglas meal box​

• Grilled strip steak with garlic butter sauce
  • Roasted fingerling potatoes
  • Sautéed steakhouse green beans
  • Whole wheat dinner roll

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
dang I was hoping the vegan option was going to be selected by a player as well! Thanks for the reminder AA, just got my ticket.

Reactions: AlienAiden

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Looking forward to this. Already bought my ticket.
I think I will spring for the 10 bucks to watch. Not sure about the dinner. In Corey's meal I see that he is worried about his health since he is going for a whole wheat dinner roll.

Will those meals stay warm? I would suggest taking a thermal bag. Heating up a grilled garlic steak in the microwave to carry it downstairs to my desk to watch speeches on my Mac sounds fantastic but I think I will go with a bowl of salted almonds and an IPA.

Last edited:

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
I think I will spring for the 10 bucks to watch. Not sure about the dinner. In Corey's meal I see that he is worried about his health since he is going for a whole wheat dinner roll.

Will those meals stay warm? I would suggest taking a thermal bag. Heating up a grilled garlic steak in the microwave to carry it downstairs to my desk to watch speeches on my Mac sounds fantastic but I think I will go with a bowl of salted almonds and an IPA.
Falcon Smash or Jai Alai of course

Reactions: AlienAiden

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Who is "going" and taking attendance, and where are my constant updates?

Last edited:

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Too bad, Its nice they tried. It's also nice that people attended. i am sure that meant a lot to the AD. Its a nice boost of support for the program.
I mean, there were a lot of hiccups - like at one point, they suddenly played a super loud clip of Hunter shouting "COUNT THE BUCKET! CREDIT THE FIELD GOAL TO ACE BALDWIN!" while Robby was trying to ask Jamal Brunt questions - but I appreciate the effort in any case.