Mike Rhoades Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
he said they have noticed that when he hits a certain level of fatigue, he has trouble keeping his man in front of him. As he gets stronger physically, would be less reliant on his wind to stay in front and better able to use overall strength. I don’t think we’ll see a significant uptick in minutes in the near future....my take anyway.
Thanks. Maybe that will calm everyone down about his minutes.

Reactions: wavevcu and SZQ VCU

Who_Dat_Ninja

Top Member
Dec 3, 2016
he said they have noticed that when he hits a certain level of fatigue, he has trouble keeping his man in front of him. As he gets stronger physically, would be less reliant on his wind to stay in front and better able to use overall strength. I don’t think we’ll see a significant uptick in minutes in the near future....my take anyway.
I mentioned this in a forum about Bones. His defensive technique needs some adjustment...

He's letting his heels hit the ground while on defense... you don't want to ever be caught flat footed while on defense, as it reduces you ability to have optimal lateral quickness... He should be defending on the balls of his feet.

Obviously its easy to lose form when you fatigue, but I've noticed this when he's fresh in the game too.