Mike Rhoades Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
And neither will he accept responsibility.
That is something different and not what you asked. You asked why he didn't talk about last year and I told you he has talked about last year on several occasions. Now you have gone and changed the narrative. If that is what you wanted him to talk about in the first place, why did you not just say that instead of asking about something you really didn't care to hear about?
You seem to fail to consider: Evans injured, Corey injured, Williams injured, DJ (something) and Vann having consistence issues.....plus some other stuff we don't and won't know about.

Reactions: VCU Finance 2008

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
Nor does he really call anyone out. It seems you want him to crap on himself, maybe some players, and who knows what else.

It hasn’t happened and I’d bet darn near anything it isn’t going to happen.

I truly don’t understand why some folks expect more, other than be able to then say
[1] I knew it!
[2] Thats Bullshiat, I know it was *this* because...
[3] Reading between the lines I feel....
[4]Some combination of the above.

I will also bet anything that this crap won’t stop because reasons.

eh whatever, back to grillin and drinkin;)
79D92141-59E3-462D-A17F-F5284BD2EFE9.jpeg
Edit- if anyone has tips about how to keep stuff from spinning on the skewers so it cooks evenly I’m all ears!

Last edited:

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Nor does he really call anyone out. It seems you want him to crap on himself, maybe some players, and who knows what else.

I truly don’t understand why some folks expect more, other than be able to then say
[1] I knew it!

View attachment 8483
Edit- if anyone has tips about how to keep stuff from spinning on the skewers so it cooks evenly I’m all ears!
2 skewers per.

smiley4284

Top Member
Jul 7, 2011
Coach said we need shooters. Our shooters regressed. We’ll probably never know what happened last season. I can guess Injuries was a big issue. But I love the incoming class. Ace and Watkins get the most publicity. MJB and Banks are studs 2.

Beirne

Top Member
Mar 2, 2013

[1] I knew it!

View attachment 8483
2 skewers per.
yep -- two skewers, or veggies in a foil packet