AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012

Reactions: N Mollen

artRAMinMN

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
Some folks seem to both expect any and all information to be provided for them, while simultaneously not doing any of the work to get the information themselves, or even to let their expectations be known by the relevant party.... like a voluntary foie gras goose, just passively sitting there with their funnel, outraged that nobody is force feeding them.

ViCtorioUs

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Some folks seem to both expect any and all information to be provided for them, while simultaneously not doing any of the work to get the information themselves, or even to let their expectations be known by the relevant party.... like a voluntary foie gras goose, just passively sitting there with their funnel, outraged that nobody is force feeding them.
I demand to know how many foie gras geese you know personally. Man, I love that stuff. But seriously, years ago you used to post many images that were not only relevant to the subject at hand but also very interesting in themselves. I asked you what was the source of your fantastic pictures and you told me they were out there if I only looked. I took the trouble and it paid off, lol. Thanks

Reactions: artRAMinMN
May 1, 2009
Some folks seem to both expect any and all information to be provided for them.....
Uh....that is why I read a newspaper because someone else has done all the work to inform me. Why I watch the news on TV (not Faux though) or listen to ultra radical poised to destroy America liberal NPR....because someone has done the work for me to inform me.
So when I come here, artRAMinMN, I expect you to step up and do the work necessary to inform me. I've got other important s&!t I have to do in my retirement like take my afternoon or evening nap. So get up off your behind, brave this Covid-19 pandemic and get me my freaking information!