Mike Rhoades Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
T

That makes three of us in the neighborhood. Oh, and Wawa > Sheetz. I've often wished the Sheetz at Zion Crossroads was a Wawa.
Zion Crossroads is getting a 7/11 soon!!!

tenor.gif

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013

tenor.gif
Ever try the Thai place there? I always wonder if it's any good. Zion Crossroads is our go to pitstop on the way from RVA to Lynchburg when we're visiting family.

Mar 9, 2012

tenor.gif
I hate to promote the promotion of off topic remarks on this thread but I will anyway(since basketball is over) , I'm in Louisa as well. Really don't see too much difference between Sheets and WAWA. Of course what do I know, I though 7-11's were long gone.
That said Barbecue Exchange is the BOMB! :)

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
Ever try the Thai place there? I always wonder if it's any good. Zion Crossroads is our go to pitstop on the way from RVA to Lynchburg when we're visiting family.
If you mean Made In Asia, it's decent, nothing special. Worth a try though! I was more disappointed with the Italian place next door, Il Castillo.

Reactions: mrgeode
Feb 14, 2011
It’ll all come full circle when someone inevitably asks if he prefers Wawa or Sheetz and why.
I get you are joking but we've all heard some of the questions some of our local "sports reporters" ask? Reporter: "do you like Wawa or Sheetz" Coach: "we'll they are both doing it the right way". Reporter: "let me rephrase the question " Do you like Sheetz or Wawa?" Coach: "Like I said they are both doing great things" Reporter (still can't think of an intelligent question) Do you prefer Sheetz or will you support Wawa's Hoagie Fest this off season?" Coach pulls a Bobby Knight and throws a chair. Pressers have to worst task a coach has to do.