Mike Rhoades Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
Man, VCU has won a whole bunch of A10 championships this year and/or been in the final championship games. We have to be at or very near the top of the conference in total championship wins. Seems like just about every team we have has won the championship or been in the final championship game.
Amazing year!
Makes me very proud of my University! VCU! Go Rams!

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Man, VCU has won a whole bunch of A10 championships this year and/or been in the final championship games. We have to be at or very near the top of the conference in total championship wins. Seems like just about every team we have has won the championship or been in the final championship game.
Amazing year!
Makes me very proud of my University! VCU! Go Rams!
Yeah, this has been an incredible year for VCU Athletics as a whole, even with all the scheduling craziness from COVID. Everyone stepped up.

cabell

Top Member
Insider
Jul 14, 2015
If you search "910 the fan" and pull up the website, you can scroll back to find the 3-6pm time slot(could be wrong about the starting time, maybe 2-6?) and when you fast forward to 5pm you start to hear coach and Robbie. Just listened about an hour ago.

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Just tried and couldn’t figure out how to do it. For us old guys, wish they made this easier to listen instead of only easy option being live😄.

SteveMM

Top Member
Feb 1, 2016
The coach's radio shows are also on Apple Podcasts, for anyone who listens to podcasts that way. I looked, and it's been updated with yesterday's show.

Reactions: VCUBeatsduke

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
So the new Wawa opened in Charlottesville, and... I may be changing my opinion on the Wawa/Sheetz debate. I didn't know they have expanded their menu so much. The coffee is hands down better. Stay tuned.