Mike Rhoades Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

rollins77

Elite Member
Insider
This is the exact opposite of how Will Wade looks at the NET when scheduling (i.e., very neurotically).
While Will parses the formula a little more, the two coaches' scheduling philosophies are pretty similar, as it related to RPI and how it now relates to NET.

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider
Wayne Epps asked this a few weeks back, and Mike has said it's something he would be open to.
Yeah, that's why I wonder if it's still on the table. Our team would be so fired up to play a couple more decent OOC teams. Heck, a game against a team like Loyola Chicago wouldn't hurt either team. Nice preview for the future too. Not sure if that one's feasible, though.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
I remember last year some games where played between the last game of the year and before the conference tournaments in some cases. Not sure if we would have time for that this year.
There's 5 or 6 days between our last scheduled game and the first day we'd likely play in the A10 tournament, so maybe we could fit one game in during that time.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
I already posted that and JD is not Coach Rhoades. Also, I do read your drivel. You posted a Mason comment from JR that nothing to do with the at-large bid topic and in the VCU/UR game day thread I noticed that you were critical. I did not quote you and do not quote me. You are from here on out ghosted by me.

I just quoted.you. what are you going to about it?