Mike Rhoades Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Just gonna say, I frequently f up, have a history of f-ing up, and am generally f-ed up on a regular basis. There are times it feels like I'm giving it my all, and for that day, it is all I can give, but it's not enough. There's times I give it what I consider more than enough and its still not enough to seal the deal. I don't do everything perfectly, have my moments of excellence, but from time to time don't feel like I can give things my all. I'm not alone.

Last edited:

RAMBALLFAN

Elite Member
Just gonna say, I frequently f up, have a history of f-ing up, and am generally f-ed up on a regular basis. There are times it feels like I'm giving it my all, and for that day, it is all I can give, but it's not enough. There's times I give it what I consider more than enough and its still not enough to seal the deal. I don't do everything perfectly, have my moments of excellence, but from time to time don't feel like I can give things my all. I'm not alone.
That may be true but you’ll give the shirt off your back to someone in need and not think twice about it. That selflessness is part of what makes you the man you are and many could learn so much from what you consider to be such a simple, thoughtless action.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
That may be true but you’ll give the shirt off your back to someone in need and not think twice about it. That selflessness is part of what makes you the man you are and many could learn so much from what you consider to be such a simple, thoughtless action.
This is exactly how people describe my mom's father, Johnny Deep. Thanks for the incredibly kind words.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
I am not encouraged by the fact that he didn't really have an answer to the question "What, specifically, are you doing to address the issues?"
I heard him say they are instituting a daily game of horse, followed by a 21 do-or-die tournament. That should do the trick.