Mike Rhoades Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Not a single question about Tre Clark.
I was surprised too. It is a touchy subject because I do not think coach wanted him to leave. I noticed a Duquesne reporter mentioned how Clark will be fired up to play VCU. I felt like responding asking why he left VCU but that would not have been the right thing to do.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
I was surprised too. It is a touchy subject because I do not think coach wanted him to leave. I noticed a Duquesne reporter mentioned how Clark will be fired up to play VCU. I felt like responding asking why he left VCU but that would not have been the right thing to do.
I wonder if the athletic department or MR tells them he will not answer questions on certain subject/topic

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
It only last 6 minutes and it sounded like Lane Casadonte was the only one that asked questions.

I wonder if the athletic department or MR tells them he will not answer questions on certain subject/topic
perhaps the writers are made aware that MR is unable to discuss any specifics about Tre's dismissal under requirements to keep student information private unless a student allows you to talk about it and therefore the reporters respect that they will get no real answers other than coach speak about Tre is playing well and a great competitor and so on
MR has been around long enough to not provide bulletin board quotes

ramluvr99

Insider
my understanding is that clark was kicked off the team? he didn’t want to kick him off?

Last edited: