MLB HOT STOVE

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
some argue we won our 2006 championship because the Detroit Tigers were "too rested....."
Just sayin'! :D

Well, Ethan White is one of the main contributors for The Good Phight (he writes as both a fan and an insider....usually a funny balance), and this article is one we've been anticipating for awhile... WHO will be on the post season roster??

nerd confession...The Good Phight comments section is, quite literally, the only other "social media" thing I participate in :lol:

Last edited:

Beirne

Elite Member
Well, Ethan White is one of the main contributors for The Good Phight (he writes as both a fan and an insider....usually a funny balance), and this article is one we've been anticipating for awhile... WHO will be on the post season roster??

nerd confession...The Good Phight comments section is, quite literally, the only other "social media" thing I participate in :lol:
Now THAT's the insider stuff I gobble up! Thank you!
I'll return the favor with this two-fer...

Beirne

Elite Member
All I know is that since we're playing the Phils again, and since Skip Schumaker is now our bench coach, I sure hope we get another Rally Squirrel appearance for good luck. That's the one player I 100% want to see on our postseason roster!

Beirne

Elite Member
IF NOT, THEN.....
If not Cardinals vs Yankees in the World Series, then I'm rooting for Phillies vs Mariners!
Would love to see the "old timers," Mike Schmidt, John Kruk, Darren Daulton, Lenny Dykstra, Randy Johnson, Ken Griffey and Junior.....

Others' thoughts?

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Braves vs. Astros for the second year in a row.

Braves win again… in 6.

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
IF NOT, THEN.....
If not Cardinals vs Yankees in the World Series, then I'm rooting for Phillies vs Mariners!
Would love to see the "old timers," Mike Schmidt, John Kruk, Darren Daulton, Lenny Dykstra, Randy Johnson, Ken Griffey and Junior.....

Others' thoughts?

last one before first pitch...The Smarty Jones is the other "top dog" at The Good Phight

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
Bring it!

For what it’s worth, the Phils are 8-11 vs the Braves this season
But, playoff baseball is all about pitching matchups at this point
I’m cool rolling with
Ranger Suarez
Zach Wheeler
Aaron Nola

It’s gonna be fun!!!!
And nerve racking