My Predicting A-10 tourney seeding/bracket

Natty

Co-Founder
Top Member
Insider
Feb 12, 2009
It just got so much harder to finish in the top half of the conference (what an absolute joke)...but here's the only way it happens...

1. We ain't passing SLU. Their win over us puts em basically three up on us with only four games left. We're just not passing them.

2. Davidson needs to lose all their remaining games. If we win all our games (v GW, v Duquesne and at Davidson), we would pass them if they lost all of theirs (at Dayton, at Richmond, v us). That's certainly possible.

3. We win out and Duquesne loses one other game. We can grab a head-to-head tie-breaker over the Dukes if we beat them in our place and they hopefully fall at home to Mason (somehow) or Richmond (more likely).

Man'o'man....this is some pretty depressing stuff, but it's where we are. I mostly just wanna get up in the night session in Brooklyn and off that Dayton line (not that it seems to matter with how we're playing)

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
It just got so much harder to finish in the top half of the conference (what an absolute joke)...but here's the only way it happens...

1. We ain't passing SLU. Their win over us puts em basically three up on us with only four games left. We're just not passing them.

2. Davidson needs to lose all their remaining games. If we win all our games (v GW, v Duquesne and at Davidson), we would pass them if they lost all of theirs (at Dayton, at Richmond, v us). That's certainly possible.

3. We win out and Duquesne loses one other game. We can grab a head-to-head tie-breaker over the Dukes if we beat them in our place and they hopefully fall at home to Mason (somehow) or Richmond (more likely).

Man'o'man....this is some pretty depressing stuff, but it's where we are. I mostly just wanna get up in the night session in Brooklyn and off that Dayton line (not that it seems to matter with how we're playing)
Honestly, dropping to the 10 seed at this point wouldn’t hurt, especially if we can’t get up to 7.