Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland

Mar 2, 2014
Imagine Bones and Hason "Block Party" Ward together for 4 years. My face hurts right now. ---> From the giant smile. I am so jacked about what we have going on at VCU right now. So jacked!
And 2 more years with Vince and 3 years with Ace.

Reactions: SpiderRAM
Apr 24, 2009
One thing that stuck out to me on Sunday’s game was the perimeter passing and the open threes that were dropped when Bones led the offense. It looked surgical. I’m happy just seeing the passing skill and the ball sharing when Bones is on the court. Fun to watch!

Finance Ram 10

Top Member
Jan 11, 2013
While the play was super telegraphed, Bones did set up and execute the play that got Henderson that 3pt. play with Ward playing a huge role. That's the type of guy who inspires people to step up and do their best for the larger goal. Beyond exceptional athleticism and ability, Nah'shon is the type of man who will succeed at whatever he chooses to and focuses on.

For the moment, I'm just thrilled it's VCU basketball. Either way, I'll be a fan.

PhantomRam

Top Member
Apr 30, 2009
One thing that stuck out to me on Sunday’s game was the perimeter passing and the open threes that were dropped when Bones led the offense. It looked surgical. I’m happy just seeing the passing skill and the ball sharing when Bones is on the court. Fun to watch!
Not taking anything away from our seniors or starters, but a large part of me can't wait until the second team comes in the game, they are soooo exciting to watch.