Need help- Looking for a Jersey

fmrick

Elite Member
Insider
I'm looking for a Mo Alie-Cox VCU Jersey.

We are going to a Colts game in Indy in November. I have Mo's Colt's jersey already. I'd like to have a VCU game type jersey so I can put it over the top the Colts jersey at the game. That way I'll be showing VCU colors at the game, with my blue sleeves showing under the VCU jersey.

Our seats are behind the Colts bench, about 5-6 rows up. I'd love to get VCU some love on a National TV game. It is a Thursday night game.

If anyone has a VCU jersey that you would be willing to give up, I'd love to hook up. I'll pay any reasonable price for it.

If anyone can help me out, just PM me.

VCU74

Elite Member
Yeah- I would click in his name and it never went anywhere. On phone and ad blockers going so maybe that had something to do with it ;-/

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
@fmrick ....I used a laptop and had to do a couple "I am not a robot Capcha" thingies and it showed up

$89 bucks and it looks sharp
Also, the only real mid majors that "made the list" are VCU, SDSU, Dayton, and Murray State.....cool

fmrick

Elite Member
Insider
@fmrick ....I used a laptop and had to do a couple "I am not a robot Capcha" thingies and it showed up

$89 bucks and it looks sharp
Also, the only real mid majors that "made the list" are VCU, SDSU, Dayton, and Murray State.....cool

Got it to work finally. I was hoping for a white or yellow, but Black will do.

I've been to Indy games before and everyone is in blue, usually a jersey. What I was hoping for was a white or yellow over my blue so that it would stand out in the sea of blue behind the Colts bench. Then when Mo scores a TD, the TV can zoom in on some VCU love! We'll see. We will be in Row 6.

Ramdog

Elite Member
Got it to work finally. I was hoping for a white or yellow, but Black will do.

I've been to Indy games before and everyone is in blue, usually a jersey. What I was hoping for was a white or yellow over my blue so that it would stand out in the sea of blue behind the Colts bench. Then when Mo scores a TD, the TV can zoom in on some VCU love! We'll see. We will be in Row 6.
Have VCU painted on your chest...

Hook

Elite Member
Insider
With your luck the TV camera will show your lovely bride wearing her Cowboy's jersey.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
I don't think Rick has ever had bad luck. Especially when he met the great @VCUYvonne!

rvaram

Elite Member
Has anyone ordered from that website before? Is it legit?

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
So, how was the experience @fmrick ?
I found that Indy folk are generally much like the polite and welcoming Midwestern stereotype we’ve all come to hear about.
I figure you had a bunch of positive interactions, huh?