New Litos!

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
Solid article by @mglitos

per the article..."Side note: I think Dayton’s Malachi Smith was instructed to foul on VCUs final possession but did not because he had four fouls. That’s what set off Anthony Grant in the postgame."

That's an interesting take that I could get behind...I mean, SOMETHING set AG off afterwards and he's not the kind of coach who uses the media for punative/under-bus-throwing kind of things.

Also, the UD Pride Flyers message board is an absolute mess....Admins there have really let the political lunatics take over, kind of sad

I expected the General Discussion to be a Qanonny/Foxy dumpster fire, but it has spilled over to all quadrents....kind of like an out of control virus that keeps mutating.

oooooh, irony

Last edited:

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Solid article by @mglitos

per the article..."Side note: I think Dayton’s Malachi Smith was instructed to foul on VCUs final possession but did not because he had four fouls. That’s what set off Anthony Grant in the postgame."

That's an interesting take that I could get behind...I mean, SOMETHING set AG off afterwards and he's not the kind of coach who uses the media for punative/under-bus-throwing kind of things.

Also, the UD Pride Flyers message board is an absolute mess....Admins there have really let the political lunatics take over, kind of sad

I expected the General Discussion to be a Qanonny/Foxy dumpster fire, but it has spilled over to all quadrents....kind of like an out of control virus that keeps mutating.

oooooh, irony
Yeah, I saw that. Political rants on either side are mind numbing. I never understood it. I have lived thru presidents and governors of varying degrees from liberal--not many of those because people tend to like their liberals moderate and conservative and and. I certainly might not have liked one or two but letting it consume my thoughts is not something that is gonna happen.

Anyway, back to Litos. I imagine him writing that blog with a glass of bourbon at his side while wearing a VCU robe.

rammed

Elite Member
Great article. I don’t think the “stat of the game” is correct. Says Nunn’s freshman scoring average is second to Shawn Hampton’s 10 something. Kendrick averaged 15.7 his freshman year.

Beirne

Elite Member
any chance at a copy & paste? In these parts, work blocks twitter on the office computer!

Beirne

Elite Member
Do they block mglitos.com?

5e52eed7abc0003d8294ebbd320d126e_w200.gif

rollins77

Elite Member
Insider
Great article. I don’t think the “stat of the game” is correct. Says Nunn’s freshman scoring average is second to Shawn Hampton’s 10 something. Kendrick averaged 15.7 his freshman year.
Yeah, he just left out "since 1996". Everybody understandably remembers Kendrick, but the program record-holder for a freshman is actually Greg McDougald in 1970-71. He later transferred to Oral Roberts.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Yeah, he just left out "since 1996". Everybody understandably remembers Kendrick, but the program record-holder for a freshman is actually Greg McDougald in 1970-71. He later transferred to Oral Roberts.
He put up more than 15 a game his first year? What the heck?