New Waterfront Home - Northern Neck / Chesapeake Bay

WILLING TO CONSIDER LONG-TERM LEASE OR LEASE-PURCHASE OPTION.

List price - $975K (originally $1.3M)
Long-term lease (1 year minimum) or lease-purchase - $2,500/month

VIRTUAL TOUR: http://www.flyinside.com/tour.php?id=53339

4200ft² - New Waterfront Home - Northern Neck / Chesapeake Bay - Deep Water Pier - Wicomico Church, VA.

I'm still trying to sell my new waterfront home on the Northern Neck of Virginia / Chesapeake Bay - Wicomico Church, VA. The property is located one hour from downtown Richmond. If you'd like to retire or have a weekend retreat on the Chesapeake Bay and remain close to Richmond...this place is for you!

The home is absolutely gorgeous and offers 5+' MLW, pier and breathtaking views of Cranes Creek and the Chesapeake Bay. The home has an open floor plan with spacious rooms, screened porch, oversized garage, beautiful hardwood floors, 4 bedrooms (plus several bonus rooms) and 5 full baths. Perfect family retreat or full-time residence with all necessities on the first floor.

Just think...fishing, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, etc from your own private dock. Ferry to Tangier Island, visit historical Reedville, enjoy the sites and dining in Kilmarnock, visit the wineries along the Chesapeake Bay Wine Trail, golf some of the most challenging and enjoyable courses Virginia has to offer, and much, much more.

Please let me know if interested and feel free to share this post with others. We're available to show the property at your convenience. Thanks!

Pavarotti

Nation Donor
Insider
lindajamison76 said:
Good post. I appreciate it!

Well you've got one bot customer. See if you can get Linda to repost it across all the message boards of the world.

Is advertising permitted on these boards? If so, I have a bike for sale! :P ;)

At long last, my home is under contract!!! :D

Since you're also interested in bikes, I've got a 1978 Huffy and a 1982 schwinn Predator that you might be interested in. Vintage baby!!!