Players News About RAMS In The Pros

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
It's cool.... he did get 1 catch for 10 yards, put up a few good blocks & also helped move a pile so the RB could get a 1st down. May not be getting as much stats as we like.... but at least he's out there getting reps.
True....he is basically a 1st team player being subbed in and out every offensive possession for the Colts depending on the play.

PhantomRam

Top Member
Apr 30, 2009
Tillman deserves a shot in the NBA
Didn't he have several shots? NBA is a tough place to make it. The odds of one player making the NBA is small. The NBA has 30 teams and let say the turnover (not counting trades etc) is 3 per team, that's 90 new players per year before the foreign players. Not a ton of slots to go around after you have 30 of those slots being filled by the 1st rounders. I am sure you can beat up my numbers, not really the point. Just a tough place to stick on a roster.

May 4, 2012
Didn't he have several shots? NBA is a tough place to make it. The odds of one player making the NBA is small. The NBA has 30 teams and let say the turnover (not counting trades etc) is 3 per team, that's 90 new players per year before the foreign players. Not a ton of slots to go around after you have 30 of those slots being filled by the 1st rounders. I am sure you can beat up my numbers, not really the point. Just a tough place to stick on a roster.
Yes, he had his shot with Memphis G league. But he has a chance to round out his game in Israel and perhaps get another look at some point. Liked that he had (I believe) 2 steals and a block.