KentuckyRam

Insider
Jul 16, 2009
Last edited:

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I was watching this and I jumped out of my seat. It was so Treveon. A steal, then a rebound off the miss and a put back..... And One! It made me even more happy due to what I saw on social media last year from the Brooklyn fans. Typical that that fanbase would be falling all over themselves due to a 50 point game by Kyrie. I got news for them........it is not about flashy stats it is about intangibles and YOU LOST! Choo! Choo!

Last edited:

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Neither Treveon nor Troy are in action tonight..... both are back in action tomorrow night though.

Treveon & the Timberwolves will be in Charlotte taking on the Hornets- 7 PM.... Another Former Team of Treveon.

Troy & the Lakers will be hosting the Jazz- 10:30 PM... on ESPN

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
I was watching this and I jumped out of my seat. It was so Treveon. A steal, then a rebound off the miss and a put back..... And One! It made me even more happy due to what I saw on social media last year from the Brooklyn fans. Typical that that fanbase would be falling all over themselves due to a 50 point game by Kyrie. I got news for them........it is not about flashy stats it is about intangibles and YOU LOST! Choo! Choo!
Come on AA you can't get mad at a fan base because they get excited over their new super star epic 50 point outing. We love Treveon and he is a baller no doubt, he does all the dirty work. However, as NBA players go, if a team isn't winning and Tre is starting he is going to catch it a bit.

Most fans not purists watch basketball for the flash not the grit. Seriously, if Treveon weren't a Ram would you have been angry about the commentary. It goes til the territory. I am just happy the guy is a vital part of a team and has qualified for a retirement. We've not had too many who have done that.

Gerald, Troy, Larry, Maynor, and Tre all qualified and eligible for a pension.

No need to sweat the small stuff, he started and he is a great locker room presence, and as I have stated before management loves the guy's work ethic.

VCU_Redskins

Top Member
Dec 5, 2013
Oof... Stole it, snatched the ball away from the same dude on the rebound and big boy'd him again for the and-1.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Come on AA you can't get mad at a fan base because they get excited over their new super star epic 50 point outing. We love Treveon and he is a baller no doubt, he does all the dirty work. However, as NBA players go, if a team isn't winning and Tre is starting he is going to catch it a bit.

Most fans not purists watch basketball for the flash not the grit. Seriously, if Treveon weren't a Ram would you have been angry about the commentary. It goes til the territory. I am just happy the guy is a vital part of a team and has qualified for a retirement. We've not had too many who have done that.

Gerald, Troy, Larry, Maynor, and Tre all qualified and eligible for a pension.

No need to sweat the small stuff, he started and he is a great locker room presence, and as I have stated before management loves the guy's work ethic.
I can be mad at their fans and I am. Sue me ?

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
I know every player dreams of playing in the NBA but the life experience you get from travelling and experiencing different cultures is irreplaceable.
No doubt, but NBA money makes all that possible too, so hoping he gets another shot. In any case, Tel Aviv is lit, so hoping Justin gets out occasionally to experience!

Reactions: mrgeode