News News About RAMS In The Pros

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Troy and Tre both did well. Tre a starter had a great stat line. Troy a scorer 15 points 4-8 from 3. 5-9 overall 3 rebounds and a steal. This Lakers team is a Godsend for him and his career.

• Love
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Hops

Top Member
Insider
Jul 14, 2013
I was watching this and I jumped out of my seat. It was so Treveon. A steal, then a rebound off the miss and a put back..... And One! It made me even more happy due to what I saw on social media last year from the Brooklyn fans. Typical that that fanbase would be falling all over themselves due to a 50 point game by Kyrie. I got news for them........it is not about flashy stats it is about intangibles and YOU LOST! Choo! Choo!
Making the most of the talent you have is a Ram hallmark. Heart and hustle beats size and stars.

Hops

Top Member
Insider
Jul 14, 2013
H
Troy and Tre both did well. Tre a starter had a great stat line. Troy a scorer 15 points 4-8 from 3. 5-9 overall 3 rebounds and a steal. This Lakers team is a Godsend for him and his career.
Having an NBA starter and a key contributor on the Lakers is recruiting gold. Hope Bri, Justin, and others join them. Gives me a good reason to follow the NBA

Reactions: MobileMunchies

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Averaging double digits for the sorry Lakers! Sorry Lakers cuz I hated them growing up although Kareem is one of my all times!
I know, I will never be a Lakers fan, but a Troy fan always. "Lay Up" is going to smoke it with the Lakers. With all the defensive attention James gets he's going to be open all the time. Just wish all that could have happened for him with a different team.