News News About RAMS In The Pros

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Heal quickly Krispy!!!
Translated: Justin Tillman, hep. The American forward of the team, was injured in the foot of his leg and was built between 6-8 weeks and his recovery.
Bglbwʻ / galil received the results of Tillman's injury test today, and clearly was diagnosed with a fracture in his foot.
Strengthen the player and wish him a speedy recovery and expect his return..
Red rises.. stronger than ever
2020-01-07_121915.jpg

Send him a shoutout, here:
His team's post.

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Also a curious move.... I know Treveon has been struggling some, and Teague is playing decent.... but the T-Wolves are 10 games under .500, currently only 3.5 out of the playoffs in the west... meanwhile Hawks are 9-32, 9.5 games out & Crabbe (who is day to day) isn't doing that much better than Treveon in terms of Averages.

So I don't really get this move for either team.

Meanwhile Treveon will now be playing alongside.... De'andre Hunter (UVA), Cam Reddish (Duke), De'Andre Bembry (Saint Joes), Vince Carter, Chandler Parsons & Charlie Brown (Saint Joes)… as well as Trae Young

Reactions: MobileMunchies

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Also a curious move.... I know Treveon has been struggling some, and Teague is playing decent.... but the T-Wolves are 10 games under .500, currently only 3.5 out of the playoffs in the west... meanwhile Hawks are 9-32, 9.5 games out & Crabbe (who is day to day) isn't doing that much better than Treveon in terms of Averages.

Meanwhile Treveon will now be playing alongside.... De'andre Hunter (UVA), Cam Reddish (Duke), De'Andre Bembry (Saint Joes), Vince Carter, Chandler Parsons & Charlie Brown (Saint Joes)… as well as Trae Young
In my opinion, this is not a good trade for Tre. It is weird because when the Wolves started him they had a good record.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
In my opinion, this is not a good trade for Tre. It is weird because when the Wolves started him they had a good record.
Yeah I just don't get it at all. Especially with the Wolves only being 2.5 games out of the playoffs... and you just got rid of your 3rd leading scorer and starting PG.... so now they're gonna be starting Shabazz Napier at PG? That's Laughable.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010

Tre is a baller. Don't worry about him. He will get in there and put in the work to make an impact. It will be kind of cool to play with VC. Only Hunter worries me with regards to the crew above. Reddish will start. But it will be Hunter Tre battles for minutes.

Bembry, Parsons, can CB can't bring what Tre brings.

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013

I think I saw a news story last night that Parsons got injured in a car accident.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Tre is a baller. Don't worry about him. He will get in there and put in the work to make an impact. It will be kind of cool to play with VC. Only Hunter worries me with regards to the crew above. Reddish will start. But it will be Hunter Tre battles for minutes.

Bembry, Parsons, can CB can't bring what Tre brings.
Depends on whether they use him as a SG or SF. Tre is likely a better defensive player than Hunter & Bembry…. but who knows how they are going to use him.

I think I saw a news story last night that Parsons got injured in a car accident.
Yeah I saw that too. Sad cause Parsons is a cool dude from all I've heard. Him & J-Rod are good friends & he used to be teammates with Troy.

Both teams may be thinking of future moves- movable deals, balancing salaries in trades. I Wouldn’t be looking for a house.
Yeah, I saw Woj posted on ESPN that the deal was done because the T-Wolves wanted an extra roster spot open to help facilitate bigger trades in the future possibly

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
i think that Culver progressed to where Treveon was a luxury—starting or not, the priority was Culver, Okogie then Treveon This was all about getting Teague to back up Trae.....i’m guessing Treveon is included for salary cap reasons

Reactions: mrgeode

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
i think that Culver progressed to where Treveon was a luxury—starting or not, the priority was Culver, Okogie then Treveon This was all about getting Teague to back up Trae.....i’m guessing Treveon is included for salary cap reasons
99% sure this is right. Look for him to be included in another deal, possibly with some of Atlanta's younger guys to Detroit.