News News About RAMS In The Pros

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
Tre is a baller. Don't worry about him. He will get in there and put in the work to make an impact. It will be kind of cool to play with VC. Only Hunter worries me with regards to the crew above. Reddish will start. But it will be Hunter Tre battles for minutes.

Bembry, Parsons, can CB can't bring what Tre brings.
Hunter and Reddish are the investments for that squad—Treveon isn’t in that discussion. He is competing with Bembry, et al.....Hawks aren’t trying to win this year, just trying to keep Trae from working himself to death and develop two fine rookies.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
It is unfortunate that you decided to point that out. NBA followers are brutal to say the least. I have seen it at every stop for Treveon, Troy and Briante from some fans. It is not good to see. They do it with established players as well. It is basically bullying/trolling behind a computer screen.

PhantomRam

Top Member
Apr 30, 2009
It is unfortunate that you decided to point that out. NBA followers are brutal to say the least. I have seen it at every stop for Treveon, Troy and Briante from some fans. It is not good to see. They do it with established players as well. It is basically bullying/trolling behind a computer screen.
And so much unfounded hatred, not just in social media, but in all areas of life..... these bullies need to calm down. But we are living in a increasingly anxious world brought on by increasingly complicated lifestyles. Anger is the by product.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Hunter and Reddish are the investments for that squad—Treveon isn’t in that discussion. He is competing with Bembry, et al.....Hawks aren’t trying to win this year, just trying to keep Trae from working himself to death and develop two fine rookies.
I get all of that which is why I stated Hunter is the one that worries me with regards to Treveon getting on the floor. If hunter isn't ready to start he will still need minutes. Given that he and Tre play the same position. No way Tre gets minutes over him. The other guys either don't play the same position, can't provide what Tre provides, or IMO won't out work Tre.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2009
And so much unfounded hatred, not just in social media, but in all areas of life..... these bullies need to calm down. But we are living in a increasingly anxious world brought on by increasingly complicated lifestyles. Anger is the by product.
Do you think its a millennial thing?

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
I get all of that which is why I stated Hunter is the one that worries me with regards to Treveon getting on the floor. If hunter isn't ready to start he will still need minutes. Given that he and Tre play the same position. No way Tre gets minutes over him. The other guys either don't play the same position, can't provide what Tre provides, or IMO won't out work Tre.
Hunter has started 40 of 41 games, averages 30 mins per and scoring 12 per game. He is ummmmm, apparently ready to start.

Treveon will likely be what he has been his career thus far—a utility knife rotation guy who can defend three positions well, maybe he just plugs into Crabbe’s minutes.

Hopefully for him, change of scenery helps him get his shot right—27% from 3 means he is a spacing killer on offense right now. His approach and effort though, will likely be a great add to a young team.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
1st game in as a member of the Hawks yesterday.... Treveon came off the bench, played 13 minutes, 5 pts (2-4 FG, 1-2 3 PT), 1 TO, 1 PF, +/- = -3 in a loss to the Pistons 136-103

Troy last night also played 13 minutes, 3 pts (1-3 FG, 1-3 3 pt), 1 PF, +/- = -2 in a lakers win over the rockets 124-115

Both are back in action tomorrow & are on TV.....

Monday
Raptors @ Hawks- 2:30 - NBA TV
Lakers @ Celtics- 7:30 PM- TNT

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM