News News About RAMS In The Pros

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Bri’s defense was highlighted by his steals, often those in transition, but a lot of defensive lapses were masked due to the defense we ran. There was a lot of help defense expected because of our defensive sets which allowed him to gamble a lot more. If we needed a stop on a guard, Theus was typically the one put on him. This doesn’t correlate to the NBA where players would be able to expose failed gambles.
A former VCU basketball player stated that same thing about a player with a lot of career steals not named Bri. He stated its easy to get steals if that is the position the system put you in, but man to man D and team D is tougher, not sexy, and not easy for a lot of Ball Hawks to learn/play.

Last edited:

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Saw on Twitter that Jamal Shuler posted a list of top scorers in French League history and said "Imagine where I'd be if I hadn't been blackballed from French Basketball".....Dug around online and didn't see anything about that. Anyone know what he's referring to??

Reactions: MobileMunchies
Jul 14, 2011
So where does the Canadian league fall in the pecking order of Pro-BBall? Certainly not as good as NBA, but how does it compare to Europe? Is there a world ranking site?
Below most Euroleagues. I think it ranks right below the NCAA. Briante should easily be the best player in that league. I believe this league is a mainly a summer league so it may give him the chance to go back to France, which is one of the top 5-10 leagues.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Below most Euroleagues. I think it ranks right below the NCAA. Briante should easily be the best player in that league. I believe this league is a mainly a summer league so it may give him the chance to go back to France, which is one of the top 5-10 leagues.
All about the Benjamins.