News News About RAMS In The Pros

Jul 14, 2011
Nah... if he's gonna leave Canada to come play for a team.... let it be a team that's solidly in the playoffs. Not a team like the Wizards who will likely play their 8 games & be done. Maybe they finish with in 4 games & force that play in game.... but they're not gonna go far.
Either way its a huge jump up in stature so I would be happy with him on any team. Those 8 games would probably pay better than the 6 games + 1-3 playoff games in the CEBL.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Mar 22, 2013
Nah... if he's gonna leave Canada to come play for a team.... let it be a team that's solidly in the playoffs. Not a team like the Wizards who will likely play their 8 games & be done. Maybe they finish with in 4 games & force that play in game.... but they're not gonna go far.
You're right, but Hachimura looked pretty good yesterday.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
You're right, but Hachimura looked pretty good yesterday.
Yeah I mean they have some solid players....but with John Wall & Bradley Beal out..... I def don't think they are better than the Magic who have Aaron Gordon, D.J. Augustin, Michael Carter-Williams, Mo Bamba, Evan Fournier, James Ennis, Markelle Fultz, Jonathan Issac, & Nikola Vucevic.....

And I don't think the Wizards are better than the Nets (even without KD, Kyrie, Jordan & Dinwiddie)... who have Jarratt Allen, Michael Beasley, Jamal Crawford (out of retirement), Joe Harris, Tyler Johnson, and Caris LeVert.

Plus I'm just gonna flat out say it.... Scott Brooks is a terrible coach.... sorry not sorry.

Jul 14, 2011
Not sure how many others caught Briante’s first game back also. His energy was the best thing to watch this game! He shot the ball well and was constantly pressing up the other team on D. Unfortunately, like the rest of this game he was a little sloppy with the ball and gambled way too much on D which left the team at a disadvantage a lot. This being the first game back in so long, with a team you don’t know has part to blame. A couple more shakes and I can see him absolutely taking these games over and being considered the best of this league.

Also yeah, this league quality is definitely a step down from G league.

• Wow
Reactions: MobileMunchies

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Troy getting lots of PT as the only guard active
Unfortunately the Nuggets have not competed and it is kind of boring. Denver is losing guys on the defensive end. Ironic how offense keeps Troy in the league and Treveon sticks due to his D while playing multiple positions.

Last edited:
May 1, 2009
Not sure how many others caught Briante’s first game back also. His energy was the best thing to watch this game! He shot the ball well and was constantly pressing up the other team on D. Unfortunately, like the rest of this game he was a little sloppy with the ball and gambled way too much on D which left the team at a disadvantage a lot. This being the first game back in so long, with a team you don’t know has part to blame. A couple more shakes and I can see him absolutely taking these games over and being considered the best of this league.

Also yeah, this league quality is definitely a step down from G league.
Bri was the high scorer on the team with 22 pts ( 8-of-16 shooting from the field ), 3 st, and 6 rebs. But he also had 4 fouls, 5 TO's and 0 assts in 30 min of play. What is kind of startling is that the high man with assists in the game with 7, was the center!

Last edited:
May 1, 2009
I did a google search and saw Honey Badger basketball on youtube. I was so excited. Clicked on the link and there was a game being played. The crowd was very sparse and I notice that players were all pretty short....and then I realized:

• Haha
Reactions: ISwamRam

KentuckyRam

Insider
Jul 16, 2009
“Every NBA team knows who Troy Daniels is,” Malone said. “When he’s on the court, he’s going to garner their respect as a known knockdown three-point shooter.”