News News About RAMS In The Pros

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
“Every NBA team knows who Troy Daniels is,” Malone said. “When he’s on the court, he’s going to garner their respect as a known knockdown three-point shooter.”

From
The man need some playing time!!

Daniels looks to make a final statement

Although Bol has understandably received the majority of the attention during Denver’s first two scrimmages, the conversations should also be focused on Troy Daniels, who has quietly put up two impressive performances during those games.

Against the Washington Wizards, Daniels poured in 22 points on 7-of-15 shooting from the field, grabbed six rebounds and dished out three assists. The 29-year-old guard followed that up with a 28-point performance against the New Orleans Pelicans Saturday, which included 7-of-10 shooting from beyond the arc.

Like Bol, it remains to be seen what role, if any, Daniels will have in the seeding games. However, the veteran guard provides elite 3-point shooting, something that Denver’s rotation can certainly use. However it plays out, Daniels can take comfort in knowing he put his best foot forward in the scrimmages to make his case for playing time.

Reactions: Steve Roadcap
May 1, 2009
Yup... almost game time

All I see on twitch are little 30 sec segments. do you have to log in to see more? Does it cost? I know nothing about twitch except isn't it supposed to be like a "watch me play a video game" platform?

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Shouldn't require a log in that I know of. You'd need a log into chat, but shouldn't to watch the live stream of the sporting event.

Idk how they have their VODs set up. Most streamers on there leave it to where people can go back & watch videos of the streams later.

Ramball

Top Member
Insider
Apr 19, 2009
This is more like a freelance contract. They only play about 8 games before the playoffs. He was in Greece and France in a top league.
Makes sense why he is in Canada then. Most guys are starting to sign and head over to the top leagues.