News News About RAMS In The Pros

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Not going to lie, I completely forgot that Troy was on that team. Man would I love for him to be a part of taking the Lakers down and getting to the finals!
Good news is... regardless of which team from the west makes the NBA Finals.... if either the Lakers or Nuggets win the NBA Finals.... he should be getting a ring. He played for the Lakers in 41 games... & is currently on the nuggets.

And of course me being a Heat fan... I'd be happy if they win it....

So pretty much I'm pulling for any team but the Celtics to win it all this year.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Good news is... regardless of which team from the west makes the NBA Finals.... if either the Lakers or Nuggets win the NBA Finals.... he should be getting a ring. He played for the Lakers in 41 games... & is currently on the nuggets.

And of course me being a Heat fan... I'd be happy if they win it....

So pretty much I'm pulling for any team but the Celtics to win it all this year.
I am not sure that Troy is guaranteed a ring. if the Lakers win. That is unless the team votes him a ring. Lebron liked Troy therefore he most likely gets a ring but again I dont think its guaranteed.

Unless that is the NBA changed the rules since 2018. 2018 and prior there really wasn't a hard rule and it was up to the teams.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
We all know that Mo is a phenomenal athlete. We also know that Mo is an intelligent guy. More importantlywe all know Mo s a humble team guy. Given the above no doubt he will be up to the task on Sunday.

I know I speak for all when I state We wish him well.

Last edited:

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2009
I got him and Hunter Henry on a deep team in fantasy. May pull the switch! Of course Philip Rivers couldnt find HH either, but maybe he'll find "Big Hands Alie-Cox!

Last edited:
Reactions: SpiderRAM

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Getting ready to go thread hunting I guess don't see this being a nationally televised game today.
Has anyone else tried the NFL package without paying? My father-in-law gets it free this year with Direct TV.
I wonder is cable is doing the same thing 🤔