News News About RAMS In The Pros

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
wow you can really sort of feel the difference between the original touchdown footage shown by broadcast TV (piped in fake audience cheering) and then the same touchdown version they show here with Mo miced up (without any actual audience sound). Even Mo mentioned how it felt without having an people in the stands. Very, very different feeling. Still a great touchdown though!

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
Being a center/forward really helped Mo with football IMO. I remember during his freshman year he had slippery hands on the quick/fast passes down low. He really worked on that part of his game and developed the ability to snatch those very quick down low, in the paint passes. Perimeter guys don't really have to worry too much about that type of passing....well the catching part but center/forward have to develop that type of skill. I think it really has helped Mo as a TE receiver really grab on and pull in passes. As well as his huge hands.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Being a center/forward really helped Mo with football IMO. I remember during his freshman year he had slippery hands on the quick/fast passes down low. He really worked on that part of his game and developed the ability to snatch those very quick down low, in the paint passes. Perimeter guys don't really have to worry too much about that type of passing....well the catching part but center/forward have to develop that type of skill. I think it really has helped Mo as a TE receiver really grab on and pull in passes. As well as his huge hands.
I remember as well. He did work on his hands and you are probably right, it had to help.