News News About RAMS In The Pros

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Yeah, I'm not sure there's much benefit to staying with the Colts other than familiarity. Rivers is likely going to retire, so that'll be Mo's fourth QB and likely fourth different offense in as many years (I imagine the Colts will probably trade for Carson Wentz rather than putting Jacoby Brissett back in the starting role).

I'm not so sure Rivers is going to retire. He's been wavering on that recently. I would not be a bit surprised to see him play one more year before he heads to the TV booth.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
I'm not so sure Rivers is going to retire. He's been wavering on that recently. I would not be a bit surprised to see him play one more year before he heads to the TV booth.
I dont see Rivers being re-signed or staying on the Colts. He may move on but I'd bet he isnt with the team next year.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2009
Quarterbacks this age need legs. Who has legs? The youth. Indy will trade draft choices to Jax for the right to pick Lawrence. Wait and see. Urban wants Justin Fields. Least our boy Mohammed will have a good shot at catching some great passes!